The school guarantees quality teaching with special attention to safety. The surf lessons will be planned daily by the Head surf Instructor, taking into consideration the surf level of participants and weather conditions. Qualified Instructor by Sports and Tourism University of Rio Maior, Portugal, that speak Portuguese, English, Spanish, and French.
note: Video clinics for all intermediate/advanced lesson!
Beginners Lessons (1,30m)
We provide all the necessary equipment with the goal of getting you Surfing!
You will gain the necessary confidence for the next steps.
You will learn the basic movements in the water, to better adapt to the new environment, as well as all the necessary safety rules. The surf lessons are designed to get the best and fastest results.
- Spot analysis
- Choosing the correct board
- What to do in an emergency situation
- Paddle technique
- How to turn the board
- How to fall of the board safely
- Take off
- Surfing the white water (Foam)
- Turning (frontside/backside)
- Safety and priority rules
- Type of waves, tides, currents and winds
Intermediate/ Advanced Lessons (1,30m)
These lessons are for those students who wish to continue learning and perfecting there`s skills. At this point you’ll not only improve and perfect all the techniques you’ve learnt before, you will learn and understand the ocean. The aim of this level is to perfect your skills at a technical level. We review your Surfing style through the analyses of recordings and we also help you to correct mistakes. All of this with the purpose of helping you Surf more like a pro.
- Catching green waves
- Duck dive
- Bottom turn
- Cut back
- Top turn
- Wipe Out
- Breathing TechniquesWHAT’S INCLUDED (1,30m lesson)
- All prices include, surfboards, leash, rash guards, paddle.
- All you need to bring are swimmers, towel and sunscreen.
- Due to the beach location we can only accept cash payments, USD,