The Head Surf Instructor, João Virgilio , has been living in vietnam during his Winters since 2012 and he has 9 years of experience in teaching water sports (surf, kitesurf, Sup, windsurf, sailing, canoeing and wakeboarding)
João teaches surfing, emphasizing safety, surf techniques and ocean knowledge. If you are looking for fun ocean activities in Mui Né a lesson with joão at VSS is a definite must!
Our aim as a Surfing school is to give a unique and unforgettable Surfing experience, discovering the surf in a fun and safe way!
- Graduate in Nature sports and Tourism, Santarém Sports University, Portugal
- Certification of surf instructor from Portuguese Surf Federation (FPS)
- Certification of sailing and windsurf instructor from Portuguese Sailing Federation (FPV)
- Lifeguard licence from Portuguese lifeguard Association
- IKO, international kiteSurf Organisation- level 3
- Certication in tow in Surf and Rescue, 2017, Nazaré , Portugal
- 1st place on the Sup Wave contest, mui ne, 2015
- 3st place in SUP race marathon, Peniche, Portugal
- 3nd place on the Sup wave contest, ,muine, 2016
- 1st place on sup wave contes, muine, 2017